gluten free peanut noodles | jojo's sriracha
This recipe is another way to infuse jojo's unique sriracha flavor into an Asian bowl. Two things that will make you swoon over this recipe. First, soba noodles are not only gluten-free but they have less calories and more fiber and protein than traditional pasta. and not other food on the planet contains more vitamin A than sweet potatoes.
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 cup tamari (gluten-free) or soy sauce
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon jojo’s OG
Veg and noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 sweet potato, spiralized
- 6 oz soba noodles
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1 C cucumber, julienned
- 3 scallions, greens cut in 2” lengths - whites in ¼”
- ¼ C cilantro, chopped
- Warm oil over a medium-low heat in a medium non-stick saute pan. Add sweet potatoes, turn often so that they don’t overly blacken. Lower heat as necessary. Cook until soften, some crunch is fine.
- Cook noodles in a medium pot of boiling water until done. Rinse in cold water and drain.
- Meanwhile, whisk peanut sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Toss sauce, vegetables and noodles. Serve with delight!