jojo's black bean avocado corn salad (tacos)
Jojo's Black Bean Avocado Corn Salad (Tacos)
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1 cup corn kernels, frozen or fresh, cooked
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup packed fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon jojo’s green chili sriracha
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 avocado, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
Place the black beans, corn, red onion and chopped cilantro in a bowl.
Add the jojo’s and cumin, stir well. Taste. Adjust seasoning as needed.
Mix in the avocado, season with salt and pepper, and enjoy as a side salad or as a veggie taco with garnishes - pictured here with grilled cotija cheese and simple slaw of cabbage, mayo & cider vinegar.
Also pictured here are two incredibly good looking handmade tortillas. Handmade by me, Jojo. Because I'm really into handmade.